- Weight: at least 18 lbs. 9 oz
- FOOD: Definitely has a sweet tooth! He loves all things sweet- sweet potatoes, applesauce, peaches, pears (all purees). He gags for most green things especially peas. I am afraid he may turn orange because all the veggies he likes are orange. He has became more and more interested in what we are eating so I plan to try to give him more real food soon. Last night he really wanted a chip at the Mexican restaurant.
- He loves cups. He is actually pretty good at drinking from a real cup and loves straws.
- He is a great sitter now. He can not get himself into this position but oh how he tries! He is very good at reaching for toys and getting back up to sitting position though. When he needs to get down on his belly he just falls over.
- He is VERY ticklish. He always has been and we love it!
- Loves to JUMP! His favorite thing is by far the jumperoo. He starts jumping in your arms before you can even get him in it. If you hold him standing on your legs he starts jumping. He is full of energy.
- Not crawling just yet. Ike has always said I think he wants to skip straight to walking. I think there is some truth to this he much prefers for you to hold him in the standing position, and tries to get your hands to pull himself to this position.
- Really good at taking out the paci and putting it back in. At night he will find it and put it in his mouth.
- He is a crazy sleeper! All over the place. He loves to push his head up against the side of the bed so a few months ago we put the bumper pads back in.
- Still loves his bottles! I can't imagine taking these away. ever.
- Sleeping more like 7-7 now. I have to wake him before 7 but I think he would sleep till then.
- This month has consisted of lots of poo poo. You had stomach bug twice (us too), but on a normal day it has seemed like more. (TMI for the blog probably)
- He loves to feel things of different textures or our faces or hands.
- Still Mr. personality. Smiles at everyone and NO strange danger at all!! He seems to love being around people.
You are such a fun, SWEET, happy little guy! We could not be more blessed. I love picking you up in the afternoons. You are always so happy to see us. You even grabbed me and gave me a kiss one afternoon last week. My heart about burst! You love being close to us. It really is so sweet. Daddy calls you a lap baby because it is your favorite place to be. You are changing and doing so many new things everyday. We love you so much.
Mom and Dad
Here are our attempts at 7 month pictures. He is always trying to get his hands on something so it hard to keep him still. But I love all these because they really show his personality! He is a little ham and we are eating it up!!!