Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Ugly Truth....


Ok so I am sure alot of you have seen the previews for this movie. I have been counting down the days till it came out, so excited about it. My sweet, wonderful husband has been hearing about it for weeks! Yesterday Ike, being so awesome, tells me to go head and get tickets since it is the first night it is showing. Then we decide to invite Sam and his girlfriend Candace to go with us. On the way Ike says, "I wonder why it is rated R" I had overlooked that little fact but I was like probably just a language or something. Here I am thinking this movie is like the next "How to lose a guy in 10 days"....NOPE! The movie is funny....however the language is terrible!!!!!!!!! and they said things that were really vulgar! Needless to say we embarrassed to have ask Sam and Candace to see that...opps..... Anyway so if you have not seen it here is your warning! :)

1 comment:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

I have been wanting to see this movie so bad!! Then I heard the same thing... what a bummer. I had such high hopes too!