Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Ike and I are both blessed with great dads, who we love very much!
***I just realized I never posted about Mother's day, I will do a mom post soon. They are awesome too!!!:)*****
Monday, June 21, 2010
Candace and I
Friday, June 18, 2010
Ike picked out the ring all by himself, he did great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Here goes my 5 question Friday....
1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone? While I enjoy a good girls night I am going to have to go with date night. I mean look at him AND he is SWEET, yes date night it is.
2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Not quite and yes I did just try!
3. What is your favorite flower and why? I have 3 favorites... Tulips- they have been my favorite most of my life, they are my dads favorite so I guess he rubbed off on me, and they make me think of spring! Lillies- They are just so girly how can you not love them! and Roses- I think roses are just so elegant
4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself? Trust God and RELAX, His timing is perfect. And Enjoy every phase of life, don't rush because each one will pass and you WILL miss it! The whole time I was engaged my dad would sing that song "Your gonna miss this". I am still having to tell my self this. It seems every phase ahead seems appealing, like now that I am married babies look fun. :)
5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do? Pay off all our debt!
If anyone does happen to read, you should do 5 question Friday tooooo! and leave me a comment if you do so I check it out, and if you don't have a blog post your answers in my comments! Hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Buster begging Addie to play!
Ok she is ready to play!
They took a break! For a SECOND!
At it again!
I got up during the night to go to the bathroom and someone had wet the floor!!!!! I am sure Buster marking his territory! :) Addie is one of the few dogs even close to Buster's hyper level! We loved our play date!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Friday, June 11, 2010
1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship? Someone that is loyal, honest, and can multiply good times and divide the bad times...however that saying goes!
2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted? HAHA Well this is a little thing but I bought Ike some shorts while I was at the beach. I thought they were great. They were very summery plaid from Banana Republic, so cute! I get them home and realize they are below his knee, not really Ike's style ha. Bless his heart, he was so sweet about it, acting like he liked them.
3. Have you ever had a prank played on you? Are you kidding? My husband is Mr. Prankster! Yesterday for instance, I called Ike at 5:45 pm to see if he was on his way home so I could start supper, no answer. He always calls me when he gets out of class so I assume he is getting out late. Around 6:15 he calls and says he is just leaving headed home which is about an hour trip. I continue talking to him on his drive home... About 5-10 minutes into the conversation there is a bang (not a knock) on the door. It startled me, I go to the door, "Who is it?". No answer, after doing this a few times, I am freaking out into the phone to Ike (who is not saying anything, but I really did not give him a chance). "They won't answer, I have no idea who it is, oh my!!!", etc... You know at this point every criminal minds episode is flashing through my head. NOT ONCE did I even think it could be Ike. DUH! He got a good laugh out of this. He is always doing things like this so I should know by now!
4. What is your favorite theme park? I guess I would say Six Flags. I have a love/hate relationship with roller coasters. I H.A.T.E. the ride up the huge hill at the beginning of most roller coasters and sometimes begin to hyperventilate in line but I usually love them after that.
5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth? Not in real life, just in health class my freshman year of high school.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
-SALT water, I feel like I can taste it for days!
-Seaweed! How this stuff manages to get into your swim suit is beyond me!
And if all that was not bad enough when you are wet the sand seems to stick to you more!!
Friday, June 4, 2010
1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose? Ummmm.... I have to say no!
2. What do you love most about your home? Interesting question, I call our house a 3 year house (and we are working on year 3 as we speak). I do like (maybe not love) our little house, as I tell Ike it has been good to us! The thing I love most is that I don't have to walk Buster I can just watch him out the back! May sound dumb to some but that is important in my world with a dog that goes outside a minimum of 15 times a night!
3. What types of books do you like to read (if you read at all)? I LOVE to read most of the time I have a book in my purse just in case the moment occurs that I have a few free minutes. I am a sucker for love stories. I really like it if it can be both a love story and a suspense book. My mil introduced me to Terri Blackstock. She writes christian suspense books, great author!
4. What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten? I am a terribly picky eater so I don't try to many gross things. BUT I would say cottage cheese and V8 are a close match!
5. If you had to be a character on a TV show who would you be? I am going to say Joey on Dawson's Creek with no explanation! :)
Ok That's it! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Lauren and I at her new house...we look like we are in High school! This is downtown in Dallas! I love Dallas!BELOW: The boys in front of the 6th floor museum, which I am sure you all know (I did not of course), is where JFK was shot from. I LOVED this musuem, I am usually not a history person but lately I feel I have become more curious. I read the book, The Help, and it has made me interested in this time period. Then we did alittle shopping and ate supper at the Rainforest Cafe!
we did get some things done around the house, we are so excited for the new homeowners!
The boys hard at work!