Friday, November 5, 2010

A few randoms..

A few weeks ago we snuck away from our house for a few hours. My sister and her husband, Jason had a delicious cook out with some friends and family. We had a blast hanging out with everyone especially this little one! He is soo swweetttt and too cute! No... he did not drink any of this Mt. Dew! :)
A few weeks ago I had to go to Nashville for a few days...I just added this to say I love this place! I am a HUGE country music fan! :) Plus it reminds me of summer trips with the Simons! GOOD times! I loved this little shopping center they had country music playing for your enjoyment as you walk around!
And lastly....Our little Lobster, Buster! Doesn't he look like he loves IT!

1 comment:

The Ruffins said...

Are you saving the WHERE you are going for later???