Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Christmas at the Andrews

The Andrew's bunch
This year we got to have Christmas with Rose, Chris, Sam, and Natalie.  They alternate thanksgiving and Christmas each year.  

This was our first Christmas with Natalie.  We are just crazy about her!  She ask me to be a bridesmaid and I could not be more proud and excited to get to stand with these guys on their special day!  I have always hoped and prayed that Rose and I would love Sam's wife.  Natalie fits perfectly with us, and we are so pleased with Sam's choice!  The boys love Aunt Nat Nat too!

My little crew!

Spence loves Uncle Crispy!
They are lucky to have some great aunts and uncles!
Mr. Ira took us big kids to the MSU basketball game which was a lot of fun!
All the guys coming out to check out Ike's buck!
Two proud little boys!
Natalie's first deer experience

We had such a great time with these guys!  And we are counting down the days till we get to see them again!!!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my favorite blog post! :D