Friday, July 11, 2008

CABINETS!!!

I just had to let everyone know (Jenifer let josh know haha) that we have WHITE cabinet doors and blue walls! This past sunday Ike said we are finishing the cabinets this week...and we did! Ike painted the walls the blue paint color we had bought and it was BLUE...poor Ike I know he got scared because I have never seen such a bright blue on a wall. He said over and over "Do you like it?", which I of course didn't at the time....but I had faith that the pearl stuff would lighten it which it did. They are now beautiful!! I am so excited especially to have cabinet doors. You are all invited to come see them! I will try to post pictures soon of the whole house.

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

WOO HOO!!! Cabinet Doors! Glad the blue worked out also, ;) I can't wait to see the finished product! Are the countertops growing on you yet? :) Love yall!!