Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Married life again...

Ike and I are both loving married life. It is so nice not to have to go home at the end of the night...that is our favorite part. Other than that nothing really feels that much different well except the incredible amount of house work that has to be done. I can't imagine what it is like with kids we have more dishes and laundry than you can imagine. And tell me something how in the world do the floors get so dirty with only two people! I have to sweep and vacuum several times a week! :) Ike spends most of his time in the yard working on it ... luckily my sweet daddy gave us a riding lawn mower. I am so thankful that Ike does the yard too because the few times I have helped I realized just how hard that is...so thank you, Ike! But it is fun it feels like we are playing house! :)
A picture from our date Saturday night!

No comments: