Monday, January 12, 2009

We made them all!!!

Some how Ike and I made all the Christmas events we were suppose to attend! It started Tuesday night we went and celebrated with my mom's family, then back at our house we had our own Christmas...just the two of us, Christmas eve we went to my parents and his parents to have Christmas with our immediate families, then around 10:30 pm we made it to my dad's family Christmas alittle late but people were still around, then Christmas day we went to Carthage and had Christmas with Ms. Susie's family and still made it back to Columbus in time to go to my mom's family one more time! It was soooooo busy but we really enjoyed every minute of it!! Both of our families were so good to us. We love you guys!

1 comment:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Wow!! Busy Busy Busy! I'm so proud of yall for going to EVERYTHING, but now it's time for a break! :)