Thursday, October 22, 2009

Trip to Baltimore and D.C.

This has been our long awaited vacation. Ike has to turn in his vacations on January the first. This is actually a good thing for us because if we don't plan ahead we will end up just not doing anything. BUT it can be frustrating knowing that vacation is 10 months away! :) Needless to say, we have been looking forward to this! We really miss Rose (Ike's sister and one of my closest friends, how many people get there best friend as a sister in law). Our vacation started out in Baltimore with Rose and then we traveled down to D.C. to spend a few days with our family there. We had such a great time with family we wish you were all closer.
Us at the Papermoon for breakfastThen alittle disk golf (which I am terrible at)
The girls!
Ike and I with Aunt Iris (I hope I look like her at 77)

No comments: