Thursday, October 21, 2010

A slight update...

I say slight, because I can't possibly update the past few weeks it has been BUSY!!!! I feel like everything is happening all at once and my house is a wreck, laundry hardly gets done, and I'm sooo tired (and emotional but we won't get into that). AND NO I am not pregnant that was my mom's question to me the other day ( I felt I should add this is after the 3 times I have called her crying for no apparent reason). So what has been going on you may be wondering... All the wonderful things first...Maybe pictures would help....First thing was my cousin had her sweet little baby Brayden and I had the honor of being there for it, and by there I mean in the room! Not that we had much choice he came quicker than they expected the doctor was not even there! When I accepted this honor I thought she would be having an epidural and it would be no sweat, WRONG! This girl does it all natural, and I decided that is NOT for me! :) Then it was fall break which we had been waiting and waiting for...Me, Ike, and Buster went to Kentucky to hang out with some of our friends there, the Gillis. We had a blast, and I think Buster fell in love with their girls! Buster's first swim!! He hated it! He is so funny. We went to the dog parks and he wanted to walk on the side walk! We got to see Mike and Emily... Please pray for this couple, they are expecting twins girls. They have had some complications and Emily is on bed rest. Praying that these girls stay healthy. We need more of this.....
My work has been CRAZY busy, and I have been out of town with it lately and of course Ike has been hard at work with school. He has also started the interviewing process with a few firms! We are excited/nervous about what our next step will be but totally trust God to lead to the place he wants us. Now I am tired so that is my slight update more to come! :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

We miss seeing y'all! Hope to see yall soon. Oh and the epidural is the way to go!