Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catch up once again!

Oh how I wish I was a better blogger...maybe one day. As for now here is our update. Ike is doing good in school as always. It doesn't seem quite as stressful as last semester YET, but in March he picks up another class which is suppose to be a real tough one. I am just going to enjoy him while I can! We have been having fun trying to lose our married pounds as we like to call them! We are loving our iphones and the apps to help us with this! We are actually doing well and it is fun to do it together! So far Ike is down 10lbs and me only 5. Boys and their amazing metabolism! Other than that last week I went to D.C. for work and I got spend sometime with Aunt Iris and eat supper with Rose and Chris which was really nice.

This past weekend we celebrated my sister's birthday day!
My family! we are working on sharing our toys!My sweet sister! My sweet valentine sent these to me at work...

I am such a lucky girl! We had a very nice valentines...we went to workout, ate leftovers, watched the closer, and went to bed early! We went out on valentine's day a few years ago and it was a nightmare so we decided to never do that again! We enjoyed our low key night!

No comments: