Friday, March 25, 2011

Last Friday

Ike had spring break last week which was nice! He still worked everyday but Friday. It was good for him to be able to come home and not have a ton of homework. Friday we both took the day off! We had a picnic and took Buster out to the river with us. He is something. Ike let us out so he could go park the car, and I set down the picnic basket and what do you think he did...hiked his leg to mark the basket as his territory. I started yelling at him so luckily he only made me look crazy, but did not ruin our lunch! :) Ike does not like the idea of having him fixed but I do believe it is time! I love days like this with these two! That night we went over to the Winklepleck's and had a fish fry. We love any opportunity to hang out with these friends!

No comments: