Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Good weekends with friends and family!

Last weekend we met the Wilson's on their camping trip and spent the afternoon with them.  It was a blast!  We just love hanging out with them! Here is their cute little family! 
 Another reason we went home was because Stacie had a dinner party to celebrate Rob finishing his Master's.  We are all so proud of him, and Stacie and I were able to complain  share with each other about how much time the boys spent studying, in class, etc.  We had no idea they had a surprise for us!  I was convinced Rob would try to keep the gender of their baby a secret so when they came out with this cake I believe I may have squealed with excitement!  So as you can see it's a BOY!  YAY!

 Then to top off the weekend these two showed up to surprise my mom on mother's day!  It has been several weeks since we have seen them so this made me very happy!  We miss them terribly! 

No comments: