Thursday, December 13, 2012

24 weeks

24 weeks



I'm 25 weeks now but here was 24.....Can't keep up!

How far along: 24 weeks
How big is baby: The size of a rutabaga or cauliflower....about 13 1/2 inches long and weighs a pound and a half
Weight gain/loss: well I am officially over this question...But I guess I will document. I went to the doctor this week and she said I have gained 17 pounds! She said it was normal..... :)
Maternity Clothes: YES!
Stretch marks:No thankfully.
Sleep: It's still ok. Ike and I have a king size bed but I have always liked to sleep close, but this may have to change (for a little while) because we are waking each other up a lot lately.
Diet: ANYTHING! I am eating ALL the time..... I need to do better about eating small meals. I think this would help with indigestion.
Gender: Boy! Brantley Cleve
Movement: YES! He is moving a good bit. I LOVE it!!! I really look forward to feeling him move, and I want Ike to feel it too as much as he can. :) My sister came to visit last weekend, and Brant was moving around so I got her to feel it. As soon as she put her hand on my stomach he kicked her hand.
The belly: BIG! I really really feel like it popped out this week!
What I miss: Diet coke.
Symptoms: Heartburn/indigestion.
What I'm looking forward to: Our doctor's visit in January. We have another ultrasound, and we can't wait to see him! AND Ms. Susie has finished his bedding and is bringing it to us this weekend!! I can't wait to have it all together!
Best moment of the week: We had a great doctor's visit and heard Brant's sweet heartbeat!

 

5 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

That bump is TOO cute! LOVE! I can't wait to see the bedding! : )

Jennifer Bell said...

You look radiant - the glow, the bump - just radiant!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I nominated you for a blog award. Go check out my post from today! :) Can't wait to see you this weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Whilst Internet shopping is convenient for many, in addition, it turns [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#861]north face apex[/URL] people off of because you must also pay for transport to actually receive the products that you get online. When you find a wonderful North Face jackets selling shipping and [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#861]north face apex[/URL] expenses won't matter because you will be saving a good chunk of cash.

Katie @ The Campbell's said...

You are so cute!! I just love this!! So encouraging!! Praying for you and your sweet family!!