Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Gatlinburg 2015

Family vacation!  This past Christmas we decided to do a trip instead of presents!  It was the best idea ever!  We had so much fun.  We met in the middle which is Gatlinburg how nice is that!

Here we are on our first stop!  McDonalds.  Can you tell we are so excited!?
We got there a little early so we went to one of the road side fair type things.  My boys really really enjoys this!  I think it was actually one of their favorite things.





The first night Ms. Susie gave us "big kids" a night out.  We went to the new little downtown like area in Gatlinburg called The Island.  It reminded me of a downtown Disney feel.


Our first official day, we just took our time and went to Dollywood's Splash Country.  We had planned to do the after three the next day is free.
We are all ready to go!




We came back and hit the hot tub!

The boys and Nat Nat!  They loved Nat Nat.

The whole family made a trip to The Island



One day during the boys nap the four of us went and walked around Gatlinburg.  I sure do miss my Rosie!
We of course went to the Dixie Stampede.  

At one point I looked down and saw this!  My heart melted!

Brant was worn out!

We grilled one night and had some of Mr. Ira's corn. Yum!

My little bunch!

This really was such a great trip.  We had an awesome cabin with an amazing set up.  Most of all we loved getting to hang out with these guys!  We miss them so much!



No comments: