Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Summer 2015

Well I have totally blew it at documenting.  Sorry boys, y'all keep me busy.  

So here is how we spent the rest of the summer...

More visits with our new baby!  Our little family of four is EAT up with him!!


Lots and lots of Popsicles and playing with Gray.
we stayed in some form of water as much as possible




We snuggled and watched movies

I got to go on a girls beach trip with the bunco girls!
 and I came home to this which is a spotless house, feed and bathed children.  I really hit the husband jackpot!
 We had Spence's baby dedication and we joined our church, which we love!
Went on a double date 
 More playing outside....

 Mimi, Paw, Aunt Manda, and Unk got Spence a swing set for his first birthday.  We spent a lot of time on that.
All the boys in this house LOVE popcorn!
 Bike ride!
 Hanging out at the Reservoir.


 Summer nights were the best!

No comments: