Monday, April 7, 2008

7 weeks to go!!

I can't believe Ike and I only have seven weeks till the wedding! I'm so excited! We have had a couple of showers already which were great. We got some really nice things! Our thanks to everyone! My best friend since the 5th grade, Jenifer and her mom aka my second mother, Ms. Mickie threw me a great shower at the Puckett camp house which was beautiful, and we also had a shower at the church hosted by some wonderful ladies from our church Bernice, Ms. Karen, JoEllen, Ms. Angela, and Lori. I will post pictures soon. Ike and I feel very blessed to have so many people show their support for us!

The wedding plans, you may be wondering (especially those of you who know how Ike and I are...BIG PROCRASTINATORS), we have actually done alot lately. Saturday Jenifer, Mackenzie and I went to tuscaloosa for the day. I finally found a veil that I love! And it was such a fun day! The biggest thing right now is invitations. I feel like those are just hanging over my head. Jenifer is helping me and they should be out soon! I need to just relax and enjoy this time... lately I have been on edge and poor Ike has caught the brunt of it! Good thing he loves me!
Our house...well nothing has changed since the last blog. :) Still have no cabinet doors, we were hoping before the wedding....so maybe! I do like our house though can't wait till I get to live there with my HUSBAND!
It's so weird! For those of you who know the story of Ike and Brandy, you know this is my dream come true. I know some girls dream of who they will see at the other end of the alter....I have for the past 11 years seen Ike! Thank you, Lord for your blessing!

No comments: