Thursday, September 18, 2008

7 Things....

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Go to Greece
2. Be debt free (coping you Jenifer--but really who doesn't DREAM of that)
3. Have and Raise children
4. Go to the Olypmics
5. Go to Disney World
6. Learn to sing
7. Run at least a half marathon


7 things I can do:
1. SHOP
2. listen to others
3. Be a friend
4. Jog
5. Cook
6. Write a research paper in record time
7. Fix hair

7 things I cannot do:
1. Draw or paint
2. Sew
3. Sing
4. Give up diet coke
5. Stop going to Mitoro
6. Stop forgetting things
7. Decorate

7 things I say most often:
1. I love you
2. I'm sorry (to Ike)
3. oh ok
4. how are you
5. I forgot (Ike's favorite)
6. BUSTER!!!!
7. Hey!

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Michael Phelps
2. Channing Tatum
3. Matthew McConaughey
4. Chad Michael Murray
5. Dermot Mulroney
6. Paul Walker
7. Joshua Jackson

7 People who I want to know these things about
1. Connie
2. Megan
3. Amanda O.
4. Samantha S.
5. Ms. Julie
6. Laura
7. Whoever???

No comments: