Wednesday, August 4, 2010

HOTTTT!!!!

OK, I am a fan of summer. Seriously, I love it! I am so cold natured that even fall can be a little cold to me. I love summer clothes and shoes. BUT my word!!! My friend Jenifer took this picture in the car the other day...

Unbelievable! I hate to complain, because I am not in a hurry to be miserably cold but WOW! Yesterday I had to be out in it and I must say that I am blessed that my job is for the most part inside! My dad works outside and I have to call every afternoon to check on him, poor thing! This is two of the people I work closely with Terrie and Molly. We are all pouring sweat! I am so lucky to have Molly. She is one the nicest people I know! We work together everyday ALL day, and travel together alot, which means we spend 24 hours a day together! It is so good that we are friends and get along so good!! We have seen others that this not the case, and it does not seem fun at all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw..this was sweet. Thank you! I'm so glad we work together too. It just wouldn't be the same without you!