Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend review

Last week was crazy for Ike. As I mentioned he spent every single night closed up in the back studying! So Friday night he came home with this....and this... Seriously I am spoiled!!! I don't think it gets any better than him! We had such a nice night. We sat here...and relaxed! Sometimes I like the nights were we just hang out at home the best! Ike has finals next week so I know it will be another long week but at least we have vacation to look forward to at the end!!!
Sunday I woke up sick, so I took some medicine and went back to bed. We had planned to cook for Sam and Candace's birthday but turns out she was even more sick than me and has mono and strep. So Ike grilled steak and shrimp and Sam came over.
Buster loves his uncle Sam....

I am not sure why the camera does that to his eyes! Bothers me!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Ike-Derrick needs romance lessons. Thanks!