Friday, September 10, 2010

Not much to report

It has not been a very exciting week at our house. I mentioned that Ike was sick last weekend, which only got worse. He went the doctor but she did not think he needed an antibiotic. He strongly disagrees, and I have to agree with him. This week I came down with what I am sure is a sinus infection! So we have both been moaning and complaining all week! :) THEN our bulldogs didn't quite make the cut last night, we won't talk about that! Then we have been watching big brother this season and It made me cry on Tuesday. How ridiculous is that?? Ok..so not a great week. HA! Enough of the complaining!

On a brighter note...I forgot to blog about Buster's recent skin rash. (He's our baby, remember) A few weeks ago we noticed his hair was coming out in spots and he had little bumps all over him. Turns out it was a fungal/viral thing that dogs can get from grass. We had antibiotics for him and special soap, and he is looking a 100 times better. And we learned that Buster much prefers a shower to a bath! We had to leave the soap on him for 10 min, that can be challenging.


Other than that nothing to report really. School is going good for Ike, in fact he is hard at work now (Friday night, boo!), and it looks like he has a long weekend ahead of him! I am so proud of how hard he works!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

It makes me feel better that Buster takes a shower. I was feeling kinda silly giving Daisy a bath in the tub, but a shower now that is funny! haha