Thursday, November 10, 2011

Better days!

Last weekend was perfect.  Ike and I laid around and caught up on all our shows we DVR.  Saturday we did a little shopping and had cupcakes for lunch, doesn't get much better!!  Sunday....Ike was sick!  I have been waiting for this!  Ike requires a certian amount of rest or his immune system begins to fail him.  I think I have said this before but I PRAY our children have my immune system.  He has been feeling bad all week.  Great, I get him home and he's sick.  :)  I will take it either way!  I love knowing he is coming at night!
Mom had a pretty tough week again.  She has been extremely sore from treatment.  BUT on a very bright note yesterday was her last chemo and she has 3 more radiations before she gets a break.  We are hoping she will heal up some during her break.

Today is a big day for us!  After today we are praying that we are one step closer to one day being parents!  :)  I will up date more on how everything goes!

No comments: