Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day

Ike and I are both very thankful for our wonderful dads!  They are both good to us!  I was thinking about it yesterday, and the relationships we have formed with each others dad is pretty awesome too. We are so blessed!

Saturday night my sister and Jason came, and we took my dad out to eat.  I have been reminded this year just how lucky I am to have my parents.  My daddy has been a trooper.  I am so proud of him.  My family is lucky to have such a dedicated, hard working, kind hearted, funny man in our life.   
our little photo shoot after... 


These two act more alike, you would think they were really brother and sister.

Sunday we ate lunch with Mr. Ira.  I feel blessed to have the in-laws that I do.  I have heard some horror stories so I know I am so lucky!  Mr. Ira treats me just like a daughter.  He is a softy when it comes to the girls.   
(I'm not sure what is up with Ike's crazy eyes!)

No comments: