Tuesday, February 26, 2013

35 weeks

35 weeks!

How far along: 35 weeks
How big is baby: the size of a honey dew melon.
Weight gain/loss: Uhhh... about 40 lbs!
Maternity Clothes: YES, and really most of those are getting too small! 
Stretch marks: Still no thankfully.  
Sleep:  This is still hard, but I feel like I have been sleeping more soundly this week.  I think it is because I am SO tired!
Diet: Food!  lots of it!  Sweets mostly!
Gender: Boy! Brantley Cleve
Movement: YES! Love it...  He is very active!
The belly: BIG! I don't think this answer will change.
What I miss: clothes fitting, running, walking normal, shoes fitting
Symptoms: Heartburn/indigestion, hips hurting, swelling, emotional.  The emotional and swelling have gotten worse this week.  Sunday I put braclets on and 3 hours later COULD NOT get them off!  Ike had to come help me.  These types of things always lead to melt downs! 
What I'm looking forward to: Doctor's appointment Friday when we get to see him again.  I'm SO excited for him to be here!  I have been having such mixed emotions lately.  I'm ready to see Brant, and have him with us but I also have a lot of fear!
Best moment of the week: Scheduling his arrival day!!!  So far we think he is still breech.  Friday we will double check, but more than likely we will have a c-section which is scheduled!  As much as I did not want to have a c-section, I feel better just knowing ahead of time and mentally preparing.  I would hate to labor all day and still have to have a section.  And I have to say having a date and being able to plan is nice. 

I have done terrible these past few weeks at my updates!  We are super excited about Brant's arrival!  We (especially Ike) have been so busy with work and preparing that it is hard to take time to enjoy these last few weeks of just the two of us.  I'm hoping we get to do that at some point!

2 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

You are so close! I agree, I would rather know ahead of time if I had to have a C-section!

Emily said...

Soo exciting! Love reading about this because it makes me feel like we don't live so far apart. Try to relax and sleep lots these last days. Love y'all!