Wednesday, February 13, 2013

4-D of Brant

Several weeks ago we had our 4-D ultrasound for Brant.  It kind of snuck up on us.  We went for our visit and the doctor said if we wanted a 4-D we had to do it in the next 3 weeks.  Well of course Ike was scheduled to be out of town for the next 3 weeks, so I went that afternoon while he was in a meeting.  Since he couldn't go I ask the ultrasound tech to just video it all with out me looking, and we watched it together that night.  When we started watching it Ike said oh look he has your cheeks.  I currently have full cheeks so I agreed they looked more like mine.  When I walked into our first baby shower our moms had brought our first baby pictures.  I saw Ike's and I was immediately floored!  I could not believe the resemblance already!!
I can not even describe how excited we both are for Brant to arrive, but I think Ike takes the cake.  He CAN NOT WAIT!!!  He ask me daily how much longer till he is here.  I might have mentioned being a little unconfortable the other day, and Ike told Brant he promises not to complain when he gets to hold him!  I better start enjoying having him all to myself for a little while longer I may never get to hold him again. :) This little boy has his daddy wrapped around his finger already! 

2 comments:

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

Just adorable!! I want to kiss those cheeks!!

Anonymous said...

excellent post, very informative. I ponder why
the opposite experts of this sector do not understand this.
You should continue your writing. I'm confident, you've a great readers' base already!

Also visit my blog post ... Jukeboxalive.Com