6 Month update!
- Weight: 19 lbs 3 ozs
- Size: diaper-4 and 9-12 month clothes
- No teeth! But working hard on getting them!
- Sleep usually 7-4:30. Great at going to sleep on his own.
- LOVES :
- reaching for stuff,busy busy boy!
- The fruit feeder
- Dislikes: getting dressed and cleaning his face... those are really the only two things that upset him
- Rolling every where! and is officially sitting up. Christmas eve he started sitting without assistance.
- Food: Loves to eat! He has jumped right in and is eating all three meals basically and still taking all of his bottles or nursing. He still spits up a lot. Bibs and burps clothes are a must for Spencey!
- Still waking up about 4:30 hungry. I did some reading and I think we need to continue this feeding for a little longer because he does seem hungry.
- I read back over Brant's 6 month and to see that I was DONE with nursing at this point. Spence seems to like nursing much more than Brant did so I am shooting for a year this time. So far he is only taking breast milk, no formula.
- Spence is always smiling! Very very happy boy!
SUCH a HUGE Blessing to us!!