Monday, January 12, 2015

Thanksgiving 2014

Thanksgiving feels like so long ago, but I wanted to document it here to some degree…

Rose, Chris and Sam came home the weekend before Thanksgiving so we celebrated with the Andrew’s on Sunday.  We miss these guys terribly.  
These two are two peas in a pod!!


Ike and I had to go back to work Monday-Wednesday so we headed back Monday morning.  The boys stayed so they could spend some more time with everyone.  I think they had a blast…  



When we came back the boys and I were able to hang out with the Jones’ girls!  
Are these two not the sweetest thing you have ever seen???
These two right here... JUST alike!!

Then we spent some time with my family on Thanksgiving 
         
 Spence with my mamaw for his first thanksgiving and 
Brant on his first of many tractor rides with papaw                                 
Then after thanksgiving my parents kept the boys so me, Amanda, and Jason could hit up some sales.
Ike did some hunting and the boys and I spent a few days in Tupelo with Amanda and Jason.
Brant's first carousel ride
We had a blast!  Spence was done.


We had a great Thanksgiving.  There is no doubt we have been so blessed this year and have so much that we are thankful for.

No comments: