Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Show and tell

Ike and I LOVE to travel.  We spend a lot of our travels visiting family/friends.  A few years ago (I guess really like 4 years, wow time flies)  we went on a cruise just the two of us.  Other than our honeymoon we had never traveled alone.  We always traveled to see family/friends or with family/friends so this was really nice!  It was the most relaxing trip I have ever been on!  There was no agenda to follow.  We could do as much or as little as we wanted.  It was perfect!  







I am looking forward to many, many trips to come!  I can't wait to travel with the boys too!  I know we will love making memories with them.  But I will always look forward to trips when I can have this guy all to myself!

Just for fun...I was thinking I wonder what Ike would say was his favorite trip ever...I would guess hands down it was a ski trip we went on with a group of friends while we were dating.  I will have to confirm this.


No comments: