Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Jenifer

A. attached or single? Attached - married to Ike

B. Best friend? Ike of course, my parents, sis, Jenifer, Rose, really this could get long, I have lots

C. Cake or pie? Lemon Pie

D. Day of choice? Saturday!

E. Essential item? cell phone, I forget it yesterday and I was lost all day

F. Favorite color? Yellow

G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms

H. Hometown? Columbus

I. Favorite indulgence? Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, I keep saying this is the last carton we will buy

J. January or July? July

K. Kids? nope, well Buster

L. Life isn't complete without my? Family & Friends

M. Marriage date? May 24

N. Number of brothers and sisters? one lovely sister

O. Oranges or apples? apples

P. Phobias? heights

Q. Quotes? I have lots of favorites

R. Reason to smile? no reasons not to

S. Season of choice? spring

T. Tag 5 people...whoever has time

U. Unknown fact about me? I can't think of anything

V. Vegetable? Mr. Ira's peas

W. Worst habit? forgetting things

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Neither one, thanks-Isecond that

Y. favorite foods? Chips, Salsa, & Cheese Dip from Mi Toro

Z. Zodiac sign? Aries

No comments: