Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in Baltimore

I had a really good thanksgiving. I went with my mother-in-law and Ms. Angela Rutherford to visit my sister in law, Rose! Rose is getting married in April as I have mentioned before so we wanted to visit before then. Unfortunely Ike was not able to have time off so we spent our first thankgiving (married) apart, so sad...what a good husband! I did miss him and my family alot! The trip was fun though and it was really good to see Rose and Chris, and we got to meet his family! They made us feel right at home! Here are a few pictures..The Girls!
The Happy couple!


Rose, Ms. Lynn (Chris's mom), and Chris

1 comment:

Samantha said...

what a pretty picture with the Christmas lights in the background!! Looks like yall had fun.. Hope your first Christmas together is extra special!