Friday, September 21, 2012

My surprise!

Ike text me yesterday afternoon, and said "I have a surprise for you when I get home."  I spent the next few hours trying my best to figure out what it was.  I knew he had gone straight to work, and then straight to his office meeting so there was no time for him to stop and get anything.  I decided it must be to tell me something exciting.  I even called my sister to debate this.  Girls just go crazy over any type of surprise (or at least this one).  He walks in and hands me this t-shirt with his work logo on it, and says surprise!  To be honest I was excited about the the t-shirt.  Then he says and there is this..

Ike knows I have been dying for a Kindle Fire so he gave it to me (now he did say he may have to Indian give a few times...I'm ok with sharing).  I was so excited!  And to brag on him now...He won this Kindle Fire at work.  His work does this thing where if people think you are doing a job they can but you name on this "wall" online.  Ike's name has been on there several times and he was drawn to win!  I am so proud of Ike!  He is so smart and such a hard worker!  NOW at the cooperate level they draw for another winner, and that winner gets a CAR!  Woohoo!  I doubt if he wins that, he would give it to me, but maybe!  He's such a great guy!  I'm a lucky girl!!!    

No comments: