Wednesday, January 30, 2013

30 and 31 weeks


How far along: 30 weeks
How big is baby: the size of a cucumber
Weight gain/loss: more than 25lbs not sure exactly, and don't think I want to know!
Maternity Clothes: YES! and even those feel as if they are getting snug.
Stretch marks: No thankfully.
Sleep:  still TERRIBLY!! Getting worse and worse! 
Diet: Still lots of sweets and hamburgers!  Terrible!  I really need to do better with eating healthy! 
Gender: Boy! Brantley Cleve
Movement: YES! It's still my favorite thing.  He has gotten big and stronger!
The belly: BIG!  
What I miss: sleep, clothes fitting, running...
Symptoms: Heartburn/indigestion, hips hurting, swelling, emotional and really I could name a few more but even I feel they are inappropriate to share here!
What I'm looking forward to: I'm looking forward to getting organized!  I feel like nesting is in full swing!  I am also very very ready to hold Brant!  I am getting eager to see him!
Best moment of the week: The baby shower was the best moment!  It was so fun to see everyone and celebrate Brant!

31 weeks!

How far along: 31 weeks
How big is baby: the size of a squash
Weight gain/loss: I'm not weighing.  :)  The doctor will at my next appointment, but I am not interested!  I know it's bad!
Maternity Clothes: YES! They are snug! 
Stretch marks: No thankfully.  I check daily too because I feel my skin stretching. 
Sleep: still TERRIBLY!! Getting worse and worse!
Diet: Still lots of sweets and hamburgers!  I am working on it.  I have been craving fruit some too.  
Gender: Boy! Brantley Cleve
Movement: YES! It's still my favorite thing. He seems to stay to one side so my stomach is usually lopsided!
The belly: BIG! I don't think this answer will change. 
What I miss: sleep, clothes fitting, running...
Symptoms: Heartburn/indigestion, hips hurting, swelling, emotional and really I could name a few more but even I feel they are inappropriate to share here! :) These haven't changed maybe gotten a little more intense this week. All so worth it though!. 
What I'm looking forward to: I'm looking forward to Ike's side of the family shower!
Best moment of the week: I can't think of just one moment.  Ike and I are just eating up getting to feel him move.  Every time Ike goes to hug me he immediately puts his hand on my stomach to feel Brant, and I love it!

Thursday we are 32 weeks!!!  WOOHOO!!!  and I will post the nursery soon.  It's not a totally completed project, but it is close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know
a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its
a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

Here is my website fat burning ketosis Mg Dl