Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas Eve

We went to my parents house for lunch on Christmas eve.  We started out by taking some pictures that I think turned out cute!  It was so nice to all be together.  Last year my mom was in bad shape from the chemo and radiation so we were so thankful for everyone's health this year.
Outtake!  I love these!
Aunt Amanda is so excited about Brantley's arrival!
Papaw!




Above is just a few of the many things Brantley got for Christmas this year!  Aunt Amanda and Uncle Jason are getting him ready to be a Bulldog!  This baby boy is going to be so rotten!  

That night we went to church with Ms. Susie and Sam and then we went back for presents at Ike's parent's. 
Ike and I are so blessed with wonderful families!  We are so thankful for all they do for us, and how much they already love our baby boy.

No comments: