I am guest posting over at Stafford Stories. Melissa is hosting some great working mom post!
When I was pregnant I LOVED reading blog post with list of baby must have’s so I decided to share (and to serve as a reminder to myself for the future). The first is a list of things I had never seen or heard of before having a baby that I received as baby gifts, and have loved!
1. Aden and Anais swaddlers. I love these because they are breathable. In those first weeks especially I was so nervous, and these helped relieve some of that. I still use these to cover Brant up at night in the crib.
2. NoseFrida. When my friend Sarah first sent this I was so confused, and then a little grossed out. However, the first night Brant couldn't breathe from congestion I whipped this thing right on out. I like it because I feel like I can control it more than a bulb, and I know I'm getting something as gross as it may be.
3. Fresh food feeder. The intent of these are for babies to be able to self feed themselves fruit. I have been putting ice in it for Brant, and he loves it. It is great for teething!
4. Arm and Hammer bags for the diaper bag. I have used these like crazy. We are always on the go, and it never fails we get the worst diapers while we are out. These are great to put the diapers in if you have to leave them in the car or diaper bag. They are scented so you can't smell even the worst diapers.
5. This rattler....I know this seems random, but it is absolutely his FAVORITE toy. It will calm him down 9 out of 10 times. I'm not sure if it is the noise or that he can easily hold on to it, but it has been amazing.
There are several other items I consider MUST have's that I will share later. Thank you friends for these wonderful gifts.