Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Recently

I have decided to go on with posting and maybe some day I will post a random Christmas post on here.  

Mr. Ira gave Ike and Brant a bike carrier so that Brant can go on bike rides with us.  He was not a fan of riding with the helmet at all.  He did pretty good for his first ride.  He was very tired and the seat does not recline so he was having some trouble.  We made do, and he got a little nap and woke up happy!  We really enjoyed being able to all go for a ride.


That night our good friend Molly came over and babysat for us to go on a date!  I looked forward to it all day.  I felt like I was in high school or something!  The best selfie we could manage.


Ike took Brant to his 9 month check up and sent me this picture.  I felt like he looked so big!!

This past weekend I was able to go on a girls trip to Nashville with 3 of my 4 roomies from college.  We had a blast catching up.  I love that no matter how long it is between visits it is like nothing ever changes.  


I LOVE this video of Brant.  I always say that even without talking he is a great communicator.  I was feeding him bananas to start with and attempted to switch to peaches.  You can tell the moment he sees the switch he is not happy!

This is his newest trick!  We love it!

No comments: