Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Highlights of 2013

More Christmas post to come but until then...


I really can't say it enough....am so very thankful for this man!  We have had such a wonderful and challenging year!  I am so blessed that the Lord chose him to share this adventure with me.

Highlights of 2013!
  • Brant made his appearance and we became a family of three!




  • Ike and I turned 30!!!



  • Another biggie that I apparently never shared with the blog is Ike got a new job in April!! We have been so thankful and proud of him!!  AND happy to have him home every.single.night.
  • Uncle Sam graduated college. 

  • First mother's day for me!
  • We celebrated 5 years of marriage (at the beach)!!!
  • Ike's first father's day!

  • We bought a house.
  • Found out we are expecting baby #2
It has been a extremely interesting, fun, and at times unnerving year!  I think I have grown more and learned more about myself this year than any other year in my life.  I am so thankful for all of the blessings we have received this year and can not wait to see what 2014 will hold!

No comments: