Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Brant 17 months

Brant,
This has been such a fun month!  I loved having you home with Spence and I (most days anyway ha!).  You are a ball of energy!  You had an order of business when you got up.. 1. Find Spence 2. Turn on the TV (not to watch but it needed to be on) 3. Drink milk and have breakfast 4. GO OUTSIDE!!  You have been my entertainment for sure!  I just love how you will repeat things over and over if we think they are funny.  I always knew you were smart, but I have really been blown away with how quickly you learn new things.  I can pretty much tell you something once and you have.  Your daddy and I love you so much and we are so thankful for your sweet and fun personality and so proud of you!
At 17 months you have....
-Found your belly button and your nose.  You love to stick your finger in our nose and think it is hilarious.
-Can put together your shape puzzle by yourself and a few other puzzles
-Learned to slide
-Loved the splash pad, your sprinkler, and sand box....Pretty much just love being outside




-Started loving Buster especially when he chases you and you will call him "buha".  Took me a little bit to realize that what you were saying.  My favorite is when you are fussing at him you shake your little finger at him.
-Figured out how to move the little bikes you got for Christmas...but mostly backwards.
-Love Gray!  He's your BF for sure!  You are always so excited to see him.  We loved having play dates with him this month!


-You have started hiding or making a little barricade when you have to go #2.  We went ahead and got a potty.  You will sit on it, but I think it is still going to be a while.


1 comment:

Jaimee Granberry said...

I'm finally catching up on some blogs! Your boys are PRECIOUS! And goodness, these babes, they know when they're pooping but not ready to potty train! I'm sort of dreading the whole experience...