Thursday, January 5, 2012

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!!

We had a great Christmas.  We got to spend a lot of time with our families.  My mom felt a little better so that was a blessing! 
We started off with a little stop in Mathiston so that we could see Emily and her sweet girls!  We missed Mike who was driving home!  I am so sad to say Emily and I did not get a picture!  But here is Ike with the girls....Are they precious or what??


Then we went to the Andrews' where Rose, Chris, and Ms. Lynn had arrived.  We loved getting to spend time with all of them. 


Ike and I loved getting to spend time with this guy!

The boys and their dad.

All of us.

Ike and I playing around with my new CAMERA!!  Ike was too sweet!  I was sooo excited!!
 Monday we had Christmas with my family because my poor little sister had to work ALL weekend! 
 Amanda and Daddy!
 Ike and Sam had some tennis time! 
 Then on Friday night we came home and while we had a BLAST with our families, we were so ready to be at our home!  Sam, Caleb, Kyle, Lauren and Tide spent New Year's with us!  We are so old we had to count down eastern time! 




No comments: