Monday, December 30, 2013

13 weeks. #2

I have no pictures for this post but here is our 13 week update for baby #2.
How far Along: 13 weeks
How big is baby: The baby is the size of a peach
Weight gain/loss: actually lost a few pounds somehow
Maternity Clothes: Yep.  I am wearing maternity jeans already.  I can still wear most of my tops but you can see the little bump already
Stretch Marks: No 
Sleep: Sleep is good.  I am so tired in the late afternoon/night.  I can barely make it to 8pm!
Diet: Salty food.  Sweets are not at all appealing to me, but I can't get enough chips and dip.
Gender: Don't know?? Can't wait!  We would love either really!  We both agree a boy would be nice since Baby and Brant will be so close in age, and we have EVERYTHING for a boy.  But then pressure is on for baby 3 to be a girl.  :)  
Movement: YES!  I didn't feel Brant for several more weeks, but I definitely feel it already.
The belly: Oh it is growing so much faster this time!
What I miss: Nothing much.  I forget I'm pregnant most of the time other than the tiredness at night.
Symptoms: Heartburn for sure!
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby!
Best moment of the week: Feeling Baby moving!

No comments: