I know all moms say this, but really how did 9 months go by so fast! This past month has been a month of developments!
- Weight: Still not sure but I would guess 20lbs at least!
- Food: You LOVE food! You are not a fan of purees, but you do so good with food that we have not had to give you many. You will eat the fruit purees, but prefer the real thing. You have tried SO many new foods lately. Some I am not sure are very age appropriate like banana nut muffins. I walked into the kitchen and your daddy had shared his muffin with you. No reaction so that is good. You love green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, roast, crackers, pears, bananas, cranberry, peas. Really the only things you have not liked is sweet peas and celery (not cooked, cooked is fine).
- You are on the MOVE! You are crawling and pulling up on everything. You will let go and stand for a few seconds.
- Your new found moving has made putting you to bed difficult. The second we lay you down you jump up and pull up on the side of the bed. Not sure what to do about this for now we have to pat your booty till you go to sleep.
- Crawling has made you more independent. You are much more content to play by yourself on the floor with your toys.
- You are babbling more and louder now, but no words that we can pick out yet. You get your point across usually though.
- You are getting 4 teeth on the top!!! We can see them starting to peek through.
- My personal favorite as always is....You are the sweetest baby ever and shower us with lots of hugs and kisses.
You spent some time at Nana and Granddaddy's (more on this to come) so she took your 9 month pictures for me. You are Mr. Serious in this months pictures.