Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Spence is here!

I can not believe I am just now blogging!  Two babies has rocked our world! 
BUT Spencer Allen did make his appearance and we are all 3 eat up with him!  
We had a scheduled c-section June 25 bright and early!  This c-section was not quite as smooth as the first time.  The anesthesiologist had a really hard time getting the epidural in so by the end I was sobbing scared to death and after Spence was here I was itching and the meds they gave me knocked out the pain meds...so needless to say a little screaming happened and I became "that girl".  But ohhh how worth it, it was for this precious little man!!    
Here we are leaving for the hospital and then waiting to be rolled back!  We were so excited to be meeting Spence!
These two...they really are the very best!  I'm so thankful they were there with us!

Spencer Allen was finally here!  And I was right he was a big boy!!



 






Spence,
You are such a wonderful addition to our family.  Our prayers for a laid back baby were definitely answered. You have had such a sweet personality from day one!  We know that the Lord has such great things in store for you.  We are so blessed.  The Lord knew we needed you for so many reasons.  I feel humbled that the Lord has allowed us to be your parents.  We love you so much sweet boy!

No comments: