Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Ike and I had a great a Labor Day weekend! We are not sure what the weekends in the next few months will be like so we made the most of this one. We rested a lot, watched a lot of movies and TV, worked out, and shopped. It rained hard ALL weekend so there were not a whole lot of options! This weekend I was reminded that my husband is seriously the best! God is definitely using him to show me just how selfish I can be, Ike is one of the most selfless people I know.


So I haven’t updated on Buster lately. He has enjoyed the move. Our house has a doggie door, and he LOVES it! That dog is in and out all the time! At first I thought this thing was the greatest thing ever. In the mornings I just open the bedroom door, and he can let his self out. He has never been much of an outside dog so I figured that would not change. BUT now it is not as hot outside that little dog has started digging! I have no idea what he is digging for, but he can dig a hole SO fast! Oh it makes me so mad when he tracks in all that dirt, thank goodness for wood floors (that have to be cleaned A LOT)! We have not figured out what he is doing out there, but he comes back and he stinks BAD! We are thinking maybe he sweats! He also loves that where we are there are walking paths. He goes insane when we ask if he wants to go for a walk. So like the rest of us he is excited about our new home.



No comments: