Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A very special day!


Today is a VERY special day!  It is  Ms. Susie's Birthday!!!!!  Ike and I are both so blessed to have her in our lives. I am thankful for her, not only for raising an INCREDIBLE son, but also for all the time she has poured into me.  Long before Ike and I were together she was mentoring me, and helping me to grow in my relationship with the Lord.  She is an amazing woman.  She is one of the most dedicated, hard working, caring and FUN women I know.  She has an energy level that blows me away, I have to remind Ike from time to time that I don't have that same energy level (certainly wish I did).  Ike thinks the world of his mother, and rightfully so.  Ms. Susie, we both love you very much and hope you have a fabulous birthday! 
Here is a little video of Ms. Susie with her great nephew's!  She is definitely the life of the party!





No comments: