Thursday, September 1, 2011

Prayer request

I would like to ask everyone who reads this to please be in prayer for my family specifically my mother.  She started experiencing some pain several months ago, and has recently been diagnosed with vaginal cancer.  We know that it is in the lymph nodes in that area, and we are praying that is it.  They will be doing a pet scan on Thursday to make sure.  She will actually be coming here for her treatment.  Apparently this is a very rare type of cancer and the doctors from my home town are not familiar with it.  It has been such a blessing that God brought us here in just the right time so that she can stay with us.  She will receive radiation and chemo.  Thankfully 2 of my aunts will be able to stay here as well, and can take her to treatment everyday.  I am so appreciative of all of your prayers.  I know the Lord hears our prayers.     

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brandy,
I'll definitely be praying for you, your mom, your aunts, and the rest of your family because it affects EVERYONE. What a blessing that you can be there with her!
Love,
Christy

JonathanandSarah said...

I'm praying for your whole family. What amazing timing for your move so you can be with her all the time.