Thursday, April 26, 2012

Reminiscing and update on mom!

Ms. Susie works for a company called Weyerhaeuser, and they take part in an event here in Jackson called Waterfest.  So she was here for that this past weekend.  Ike and I were able to eat with her and a few of her co-workers which was highly entertaining.  We ate at Bonefish!  This place is special to Ike and I because this where we went for our first date.  So just for fun….
                          6 years later!




Our first date!

MOM UPDATE!
My mom came Sunday night, and stayed with us because she had her first check up here.  It was a good checkup.  She is still a ways from back to her normal self, but miles from where she was so we are VERY excited about that.  Ike and I went home a few weeks ago, and she made a big breakfast for us and I could tell then she was getting back to herself.  We are just continuing to pray for healing, and we are so thankful for how far the Lord has brought her.

No comments: