Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Our big boy!!

Does he not look grown???  I know all moms say this but really...how did this happen?!  He is such a sweet boy!  I absolutely love this stage I just want to bottle him up!  He's laughing, playing, taking everything in, moving some, and sleeping through the night!!  WOOHOO life is good!!  He now goes to bed between 6:45-8 just depends on that last nap, and he sleeps till usually 6-6:30!  It is pretty great!  Once we started the bed time routine he has done good, but we MUST get him to bed before he gets too tired. Ike and I both love to be the one to get him out of bed in the mornings because is so happy, 10lb diaper and all!

 
Oh, the expressions!



I left him for a second the other day and came back to this.  I think we are moving into the stage where I have to keep my eyes on him at all times!  Crawling and teeth are not too far away either!


1 comment:

Shannon Willcutt said...

How precious! He looks just like his sweet Mama =)