Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Under the weather

Our poor baby has been feeling under the weather this week.  Sunday night when we put him down we noticed he was coughing some, but nothing too bad.  This continued all through the night, and by the time we woke up Monday morning we knew we needed to head on in to the doctor's office.  He was coughing a lot and wheezing so I was worried.  I'm so thankful for Ike, he really is such a great daddy (and husband)!  He went to the doctor with us.  I know to comfort the both of us.  I'm working on calming down over these types of things.  The Lord has definitely been dealing with me, and my worrying.  I would have never considered my self a worrier.  Lately, I've noticed more of this creeping into my life so I know it is something I need to give over to the Lord. 
 
Look at this sweet precious baby!  Such a helpless feeling when they are sick.  

 
 
I just had to include this....
I get a ton of pictures like this these days.  Every time I get the camera out he grabs for it.  The phone is already the thing he wants more than any other "toy".  I can see trouble ahead.  Good thing we have lifeproof cases.  I guess we will find out if they are also baby proof. 

No comments: