This has not changed much at all!
- Weight: Not 100% sure But I weighed myself and then Spence and it was around 20 lbs
- Size: diaper-4 and 9-12 month clothes
- Still No teeth! But working hard on getting them!
- Sleep usually 7-4:30. He will usually go back to sleep for a bit if I bring him to our bed.
- LOVES :
- reaching for stuff,busy busy boy! -I put this in BOLD because this is his favorite thing to do!!
- The fruit feeder- we gave this up not worth the headache washing plus Spence does great just eating the fruit on his own.
- Small little toys. I have noticed he prefers little things he can hold in his hands and bang together.
- Dislikes: getting dressed and cleaning his face... those are really the only two things that upset him
- Great at sitting up and scooting. I think crawling is around the corner.
- Food: Loves to eat! He has just moved right into eating almost everything. I was much much more paranoid about what Brant ate.
- Spence is still nursing. So far he is only taking breast milk, no formula.
- Spence is always smiling! Very very happy boy!
This was his 7 month picture
Such a sweet face!
He is our little cuddle buddy! He loves cuddling!!!
He can get where he wants to go with out crawling
Great little eater! We are working on the sippy cup. He just chews on it.
Look at those rolls!!!! and that tongue!