Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites


Here are just a few of my Friday Favorites this week!

  Bath time!  Both of these guys love bath time and they play so well ..  What's not to love!

Chat books.  I am crazy about these books!  They are actually great pictures, super easy, cheap, and a great way to document our days.


Vacation count down

 Summer nights with friends.  
This was Spence's first trip to the splash pad.  I think he's a fan.




And I equally love Nights at home with these guys.

Spence's birthday invitations that Nana made for his party!  I maybe an emotional wreck next week.

And I love that we will be celebrating Ike this weekend.  I ask what he would like and he said for us to not have any plans and for him to be able to just hang out with his family.  Ok! Done!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Those chat books look awesome. I need to look into that. And how exciting about your vacation countdown! :)