HAPPY 11 MONTHS!! (May 25)
- Weight: We haven't weighed him in a while but I don't think it has changed much from 27 lbs
- Size: diaper-5 and an 18 month is most comfortable but you can do a 12 month
- Your two little bottom teeth have finally started peeking through
- great sleeper most of the time. If he does wake up he does not even try to find the paci. He just screams till I come in and give it to him then he is right back asleep.
- He can drink from his cup only now
- Taking several steps at time and can stand alone.
- No change here....Food: Loves to eat! He eats any and everything.
- He is now taking whole milk. He had a stomach bug and started refusing formula so I just decide to make the switch, and he has done really well.
- Spence is the boss around our house. He's the happiest baby ever until... And then he can out scream and fight us all. He's SO
- opening cabinets and drawers
- animal crackers
- veggie straws
- being held
- anything Brant has
- being naked
- water and he is fearless, he will stick his little face under and thinks it is the funniest thing ever
- for us to cheer for or laugh at him
We say he's a man's man because he wants to hang out with the guys already.
I thought he was so cute in these little overalls! I wanted to get a few 11 month pictures, but he was not having it.
Our little blondy baby
Oh the stomach bug, teething, and I think a slight ear infection struck poor Spencey all at once. After that he entered the stage where he will not let us out of his sight without screaming.
I can't believe it is almost his 1st birthday. I have said this a thousand times Spence was the perfect addition! We are all 3 crazy about him.